Sunday, December 17, 2017

Head space


2017 was a tough year for me mentally, but outside of that all was well. My finances are finally in order, I have a retirement plan, my kids and grandkids are close and doing well, and overall I shouldn't have any problems.  Inside, my head has been playing games with me again, particularly in the last couple of months due to the Harvey Weinstein fallout hitting a little too close to home and bringing up issues that I thought were long dealt with.  Right now, all I can say is #metoo.

Although I know my sewing room is my happy place, I'm having a hard time getting in there. I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks trying to get my focus and make a fresh start in 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!