Friday, December 1, 2017

24 Days until Christmas!

Yikes, and I've barely started my Christmas sewing.  My list includes 3 Baby Bionic Gear bags for the grands, some snap bags, and the usual Christmas pyjamas.


The Baby Bionic Gear bag is a miniature version of this one! I'll post more about it in another post.


In the middle of the sewing for Christmas, I will be cutting and sewing for Bonnie Hunter's newest mystery quilt, On Ringo Lake. I will probably stick with her colours this year; chocolate, peachy-corals, aqua/turquoise and (creamy) neutrals. The only fabric I will probably have to add would be some of the corals, but I could trend to pink as well.


Don't you just love her inspiration colours?


And hopefully, I'll be able to squeeze enough time to make some headway on this quilt kit I bought last year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!