Sunday, February 19, 2017

Verre de Mar En Provence - Details

My "Verre de Mer en Provence" or Sea Glass in Provence is finished (unless my daughter decides she wants a queen-size!)


16 blocks with 76 pieces each:


40 sashings with 18 pieces each, plus 25 cornerstones with 4 pieces each:


Then two borders with a total of 843 pieces (corner shown above - most accurate picture of the colours).

Total number of pieces: 2,879

Finished size: 87 1/2" x 87 1/2"

Total yardage used: 13.5 metres

Once my daughter makes up her mind, it's off the long-armer!

Thanks, Bonnie, for another wonderful mystery.  To see more wonderful quilts and colour combos, be sure to check out Bonnie's link-up party!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your sea glass colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! I love the colors you used. Please show it again when quilted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!