Thursday, February 16, 2017

Sunday Stash Report, Week 7

Finally!  A big finish to report - Verre de Mer en Provence (Sea Glass in Provence) is a flimsy!



Thanks to this:


Followed by this:


I had plenty of time to sew!  There was no driving to work, no driving anywhere for a week. The schools were closed, and it was crazy around here.  Thankfully, we are back to normal, it's 10c (50F) and raining, so the snow is melting.

Added this week: 0 metres
Added this year: 19.8metres
Used this week: 16 metres
Used this year: 17 metres
Added/Used this year: 2.8 metres

I also made some placemats for the grands!  Maybe I'll make a series of holiday ones for them this year - they sure enjoyed getting them.


If I can keep this up, maybe I'll get some positive numbers.  I'll share more about En Provence later this week.

I missed the linkup to Judy's Sunday Stash Report but this more for me anyway!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!