Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Stash Report, Week #5

Nothing in, nothing out - but progress is being made!
 
Added this week: 0 metresAdded Year to Date: 25 metres
Used since last report: 0 metres
Used Year to Date: 5.25 metres
Net Used/Added for 2013: 19.75 metres
 
Still plugging away on Easy Street.  All my extra pieces for a king size quilt are made; as leaders and enders while I assembled blocks.  I need 16 Block B's - I'm halfway there!

 
Then I need 25 Block A's, and 8 more setting triangles.
 
I'm trying to decide on what I'm going to do for leaders and enders while I assemble the remaining blocks.  I need something mindless, but I also don't want to start a new project.  Which UFO will get pulled?  Stay tuned!


 (UFO picture from Jan 2011 - need to update this!)

Linking up to The Sunday Stash Report at Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara!


2 comments:

  1. Your Easy Street is going to be beautiful. Keep on stitching! It's well worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see Easy Street! I too have some of my grandma's UFOs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!